Saturday 25 February 2012

For NaIem :_)

>.. Listening to Somebody that I used to know ..<
Had a really awesome past weeek since last week sunday .. Amazing things happened since then, I shared 3great moments with this guy.. Lol his too funny, Infact he came to visit me today, claims I was acting weird! lol his the weird one but I still love him.. yes you know who you are child .. So today I didn't do much, just went to loook after my cousins while their parents went to the hospital .. Tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party, soo I'll be seeing my lil angel :D :D ..On Monday :D :D .. lol lets rather wait for monday before I post anything ..
Soo Naiem .. While you reading this, I hope you smiling like a freak with a double chin :)))))).. You're my really awesome friend that I love muccccchh!!!! Thanks for the visit!!! Please come again soon ..
P.s I miss you already!

2 comments:

  1. lol u were acting weird ok!leave my double chin alone. oh and mom said thanks for the bananatjie.. mmwahz love u to my friend. Naaaa im moeg of seeing u, i'll visit in a few months time LOL..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwh :) .. did Uu give it to her really ??? and My pleasure.. I wasnt acting weird!! yaa then I'll get my suuper awesome hug from uuu :)

      Delete