Sunday 8 January 2012

Gordan's Bay


Went to Gordans bay today with moms bro's and sisters.. My niece and nephew was supposed to come with but ended up cancelling! sad Story .. Had an Awesome Day . My sister, her friend, my dad, my cousin and I all went for a long walk looking for tiny fish to catch! We ended up catching two crabs, Five fish and Two tiny Transparent and black shrimps ( How I wish I saw a Shark :( ) .. It was Full Moon soo spring tides were in and the water ended up coming right to where we were sitting.. The waves were really high :D .. I was surfing today.. My little Cousin was suuuper adorable.. was cute watching him play in the water.. Was Standing with mOm in the waves just before we left, watching and admiring the beauty of the ocean and Mountains of Allah's Creations.. I was really Hoping I would see a Shark. The beach was really packed soo it would have been fun watching everybody run Out of the water screamimg and going crazy .. lol .. Overall Had a Great Day, Def want to go to the beach when its spring tides again.. oh and I missed spending time with my niece .. Have a good day people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment