Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wedding Madness Week

>.. Listening to Indian songs ..<
Starting from last week monday thats how I will post.. On mOnday the 9th of april. It was my Mothers birthday aswell as my really awesome friend Mohamed Ismail Osman.. It was the start of a very busy week ahead at the wedding house..
I went with my mom to rylands that day, Remeez and Naved came to drop instrumentals for my cousin.. a whole Big issue was made by my other cousin because of that.. I then went to Muniba and spent thee entire day there. We went to hire two movies, Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, which turned out to be a brilliant movie, and HouseFull(an Indian One) which turned out to be really dumb! But we ended up having to leave it half way through because...
Later the Night WE were summoned for, We have no Clue what, to the wedding house for supper.. We get there and there is basically no food left.. In the end we ended up being upset with everybody for making us leave for nothing.. We went back to Muniba's house and continued watching the rest of our movie. My dad then came to fetch me and that was the end of that day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment