Friday 20 April 2012

BirthDay

So my Birthday, the 10th of April, Tuesday. Day 2 of the wedding week..
found on google, looked similar to mine

I went with my sister to campus, then met up with muniba and spent the rest of the day with her and Remeez ;) .. well kind of lol .. Then I came home and I invited my moms brother with his wife, children and moms sister to come have some brownies with ice cream. I also told Afroz, Remeez and Khalida to join us. The evening turned into a total disaster.. true story.. Sis made pavlova. That was delicious and so was the brownies I made. Meanwhile at the wedding house all my cousins went there especially because they thought they were going to see me, instead I didn't go which now I realise I should've gone :( .. anyway Pics will be posted soon linked to this post gotta wait for brother to give them to mee ..
snake ring
people
shark tooth

Remeez bought me the ring and the chain :) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment