Tuesday 3 April 2012

Shoes :D

>.. Listening to an indian song :? ..<
                     
 SHOES!!!! gets you all excited when you see a beautiful pair of them and then a little bit sad because you know you never ganna get them but whatever.. These are the type of shoes I would wear.. I like peep toe shoes and pumps.. So yes my birthday is coming up please feel free to buy me a pair.. lol (^^,)
Christian Louboutin .. a well known shoe designer has awesome shoes.. You can spot a pair of his by the red under sole.. but you do get the al fake o's lol
Platform shoes or sandals are not really my sytle but if the platform is reasonable I'll wear them and the shoe has to look good.. ref. to pics .. My cousins wedding is coming up, I dunno what I'm going to wear and it's a week away..


Christian Louboutin
A louboutin!!! Beautiful. I would wear this





Louboutins


They are soooooper sexy :P
I love these boots


louboutins

I love these ones .. it's hot!



I like these colours together :)


Some of these tan shoes are nice to wear .. they are an everyday look. Simple and pretty





I need to seriously get me these!!!
I Just love these!!!


Don't you just love shoes :)
P.s I have to go but My next blog will be about how I want my wedding to look like :D.. I just had the Idea now :)
Have a great DAy peeps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment