Thursday 5 April 2012

What I want my wedding day to be

>.. Listening to Adele, Lovesong ..<

So I was thinking about this post and whether I should do it or not.. and So I decided I'm going post it and say what I want on my wedding day.. It's not much, because I'm not someone that likes a fuss about things :| ..


So lets Start at the wedding dress.. I want a White dress or a Pink one and then I want the bead work and lace to be in black :) .. I've always wanted it but My mom says my gran would never allow that so i would have to cut the black out..

For my ring.. a 3 or 5 carat is my dream size diamond and the only time I'll get one of those is in my dream lol
Such a Beauty :)

But then ofcourse thats not what I want.. and neither is it the right design..
:}

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve rings and the bigger the diamond the better :))))))
My Wedddddddding cupcakes :) and cake :P and sweet pleasures ..
..
I won't be having a wedding reception so I don't know what the hall would look like .. I don't want to walk down the aisle, it's not my thing.. I don't like attention so all I'll be having is a Nikah :) ..
But iF I do, On a ship, On the sea :)
Oh and I'll be saving my guy loads of money ;) hehe

My guys suit :D By Roberto Cavalli
Either The black exactly the way it is or the blue one but just the colours are changed to Black and Blue :)

I'm soo mixed up in what I like and Want..
My Shoes or sandals ..
I would like this just in a different colour..

and Theeee last Thing but the best ever
My wedding car and The car I will own oneday Inshallah :)
:) Excitedness lol and I must still get a guy to propose to me lol .. I Wish It could be him hehe ..
This is all but a dream.. I must wait to be amazed and shown something different thats meant for me :)
..
P.s This made me tired.. I'm off to sleep now.. Sweetdreams

No comments:

Post a Comment