Friday 9 March 2012

Busy Day

>.. Listening to mom and dad talk ..<
               Oh mY WOrd!!!! My Niece gave birth three days ago and I only fOund out now she was pregnant :| .. I'm an OUMA!! Oh my SaCK!!!! I'm getting Old.. Sad story .. You can Basically say I'll look like that soon (O_o)

Every morning for the past week I've been waking up from these really awesome Dreams :) :)
Last Night my sister made the cake .. this is what it looked like after I was done with it
On the Topic of lastnight, we had muscles for supper and my brother found a baby crab inside the one muscle.. It was rather cute, slightly weird but totally normal.
After I woke up from that awesome dream I had to go make lunch, Munawwar, my sister's friend came to us during her lunch break and had of my Meat curry, she said it tasted Niice :) The picture of it looks kinda creepy but who cares lol and my mom attempted to make it look pretty with the danya

So I said I was going to make a Brownie today and I did :) .. I started making it while Munawwar was here and finished it just in time to chat to my other half :) This is the mixture.. It looks soo yum yum
Soo much chocolate Oh my word .. too bad for my health
Thee Final Product .. It is just as yummy as the first time :) and I'm not just saying it because I made it.



 Everytime I make something that tastes nice, my Aunty tells me I can now get Married.. Lol I keep telling her yaa right but I think after today I can definitely agree, my husband will have food and dessert :) success!.. Oh this same aunty wants to be bridesmaid :| lol

Some Drizzled with Icing sugar :~ (**.)
                 This last one is for Remeez :P
This is how my pasta usually looks, mouth watering and SAUCY :) Sorry I had to make such a crap one when U came to mee.. I will definitely make it up to you :) :)
"OOef" .. looks good
Like my best friend always says lol .. Now I'm off to the party :)
P.s I can't stop Loving youuuuu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment