Thursday 15 March 2012

*..Trial Eye..*

>.. Listening to my Heart Beat :) ..<

 My Cousin Is getting married the 15th April.. So she asked my sister, Meera and Muniba to do the make-up for the girls that are sitting for the wedding.. So two days ago she tried some colours on my eyes to see what would be good to match their dresses .. Here's some pictures of it
It's plain and simple.. Not too outstanding
Maybe a bit more pink?? or more shiny??..What do you think?
That's my eye (^^,)
They going to have a trial run in the holidays so Meera and Muniba can see what they going to do..
I think it look nice.. It's soo sad that make up never suits me.. But I can live without it..
Kiss
for you goodnight from that awesome lips:)
Now thats some awesome make-up been done :)
P.s I can't wait for the babysitting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment