Saturday 3 March 2012

Muniba's birthday Bash :)

>.. I've gotta pocket, gotta pocket full of sunshine.. I've got a love and I know that its all mine :) ooh wo oh ..<
  
Lastnight I slept by my cousin Muniba.. I watched this awesome program on animal planet about sharks and their behaviour at Night .. soo My uncle (Muniba's dad), Muniba, Sabiha (Her sister) and myself ended up watching that.. It was fun :)
Lemon Shark
Great White
Tiger Shark
.. Today, On this fine Saturday 3rd of march, I'm happy To say that it is Muniba's Birthday .. She is 19, just a month older than me .. She's having a Birthday party at her house at 2 o'clock .. Right now I've gotta go help her with her Mom with the food for later :) .. Have a Great White Day today guys :)
     P.s I sawwwww My LOve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment