Wednesday 14 March 2012

GreY's AnaTomy


The Cast :)
>.. Listening to The Story by Sara Ramirez :) ..< I am dying inside without any new episodes of greys anatomy.. I have previously mentioned it's my favourite tv series..
 My Favourite couple iss Christina Yang and Owen Hunt
Yang and Hunt
I just love their story. although It's getting really sad between them..
She went for an abortion and he won't forgive her and now it seems as if he is having an affair :(
I really hope it's nothing of that sort!

Then My favourite actress in greys iss Calliope Torres (Sara Ramirez)
Torres
She is Soo Hot oh My word!! and soo Sexy wow :) .. I love her attitude and roles in the series.. She has a cute baby girl with the other surgeon Arizona Robbins and Mark Sloan, "McSteamy" .. He's the father but Arizona Is Calli's wife.. 
Torres, Sloan & Robbins
These two should get married and have babies lol

These two People I want to be together soo badly, Mark Sloan And Lexi Grey.. Their story is sad.. But I just think they make such a great couple, their chemistry is amazing with each other, even though his in his 40's and she's in her 20's ..

Bailey
She's Awesome..She's fierce and she doesn't take nonsense.. Nobody messes with her.. I like her aswell
There's noo New episodes out.. I just went on the site now to find but it saddens me to tell you there is nothing new.. Now I have to wait fooor soo Long!! :(
It's in season 8 at the moment and It's probably going to end soon.. but I really hope it doesn't
P.s Chocolate, popcorn and an episode of Grey's will be great now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment